Camp Kindness- Senior Sessions
Hey kids! If you’re between the ages for 10 and 13 and crazy about animals, Camp Kindness is the summer camp for you! Come experience five days of animalistic fun guaranteed to get your tail wagging. Each session will give you plenty of hands-on experiences combined with interesting educational opportunities.
Sessions are Monday through Friday and run for seven weeks during June and July, providing every camper the opportunity to interact with shelter animals. Camp Kindness fills up fast and registration is on a first come, first served basis so you need to be an early bird to catch this worm.
- Pick a session below and click register to complete the payment portion.
- Once you've submitted payment, you'll receive a confirmation email containing a link to fill out a detailed registration form. If you registered more than one child, please fill the form out for each child!
Available Sessions and Times
Please note: No switches of dates or session will be allowed once you have registered!!
More Helpful Information About Camp Kindness
- Fridays are family picnic days and each child is required to bring a sack lunch.
- We cannot guarantee that your child will not be exposed to or come into contact with: nuts, soy, milk or wheat products. If your child suffers from a food allergy, please send them with a daily snack.
If your child uses an epipen, he/she must be trained to administer.
- Please ensure your choice of dates, time and session is correct. We regret that we are unable to make any changes once your registration has been officially processed. Refunds will only be given if canceled two weeks prior to your child’s camp start date. All cancellations will be charged a $30.00 processing fee. Dismissal from camp due to inappropriate behavior is non-refundable.
- All campers should wear closed-toe shoes, bring a water bottle and a sweatshirt or light jacket as our facility is cool.
- For safety reasons, parents and caregivers will need to sign campers in and out daily. Please drop off your child no earlier than 10 minutes prior to start time of camp. All campers must be picked up immediately after camp concludes each day. Late pick-ups may be charged a fee of $1.00 per minute after 5 minutes. Thank you for your cooperation.
FAQs About Our Summer Camp
- How many campers are there in each session?
We limit each session to 35 campers
- Who teaches the sessions?
We hire certified classroom teachers along with high school counselors.
- Can my child be signed up with a friend? Can we switch sessions?
Please remember applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. We cannot hold any spots for potential campers. The best way to ensure both your child and the friend attend the same camp is to register at the same time. We apologize that we cannot switch camp sessions once registration has been officially processed.
- Will the campers get to play with animals?
Each day or camp includes supervised animal interaction as curriculum allows.
- My child attended Camp Kindness last summer, will it be different this year?
Yes! The core curriculum remains the same, but new features, speakers, games, crafts and animals are also offered to keep camps fresh and exciting! We find that over one-third of our campers are "repeat campers" because they enjoy coming to camp every year!
- I did not receive a confirmation email?
If you did not receive a confirmation email please check your junk email and see if the message was delivered there. If the confirmation email is not in your junk email folder please check your bank account records to see if your payment was processed. If there is no payment that was processed then your registration might not have been processed. Our system will time people out after 20 min to prevent fraud. If you would like to see if your registration went through even though you didn’t receive a confirmation email please email Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Didn’t Receive a Confirmation Email.