Happy Valentine's Day!
Saturday, January 14, 2017 | NHS Staff
Do you love animals? Here are a few ways you can get involved!
- Adopt a new best friend! See who’s available right now:
- Camp Kindness (ages 6 to 13): Campers experience a behind-the-scenes look at shelter life through fun, hands-on activities. Learn more and register »
- Storytime! Shelter animals love a good book! We encourage kids of all ages (or adults!) to visit the shelter and read to the dogs, cats and even the critters. Just drop by during adoption hours!
- For more ways to lend a paw, check out a full list of activities »
- Match your friend’s gift! Every dollar supports homeless animals in the Omaha community. Donate today »